Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

January 3, 2020, is the anniversary of the infamous U-Haul Murders and it makes sense to share the story at last. Many of you know that the ENTIRE story would make the book the size of a [Stephen] King book, which the publishers consistently told me was too long for a true crime story.

Um. I didn't realize true crime wasn't as long as the story IS.


To compromise, I decided to tell the original U-Haul Murders story without all the added crazy and downright incredulous extras (I previously forewarned you this story is a Coen Brothers film at worst). In these blogs, those things will come out. Like why it's taken ME 25 years to complete the story.


For now, know that I am putting the first chapter on Amazon Kindle, due out on January 3, 2020 (my 25th anniversary of working on the book) (stands on its own) for💲.99 USD and will follow with the entire book available in paperback and Kindle. The Kindle will be offered for the same low price of .99 cents and offered for Kindle Unlimited; the paperback will be as low priced as I can make it-my gift to you.


The goal is to get it out there, follow with a screenplay of the most ironic kind, and a video series of how EVERYTHING went down over the past 26 years. Help me make it work. 

FYI for those of you just stumbling on the U-Haul Murders, the author-Teraisa J. Goldman (Rogers), had full support of all the victims and most of the other characters involved, including homicide detectives, judges, and then-current sitting DA.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is very much appreciated and will assist me in future writings. Please leave positive feedback only. Spelling and grammar mistakes and negative feedback should be sent to Teraisa [@] gmail.com so I can remedy immediately. Thank you, ~Teraisa