Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Birthday Wishes to Binh Calambro

While watching my grandkids, I often think of Binh; wondering if he would have had kids by now, if he'd have been as happy as my grandkids, and just what his life would have been like had it not been cut down so early in his life.

According to everyone I've interviewed, court records, and newspaper articles, Binh was a great kid and his smile was infectious. While I never got to meet him while he was alive, I do feel I miss him. 

His birthday is November 19 and this year - November 19, 2019, he would have been thirty. Thirty years old. If there's a Heaven, I know you are in it. Bless you and everyone you touched in both life and in death.

Mitchie at Binh Canto Calambro's Gravesite, leaving a rose for her "friend"
Mitchie Delivers a Rose to Binh Canto Calambro
Binh Canto Calambro
Born: November 19, 1989
Murdered: January 25, 1994

Binh Canto Calambro
Born: November 19, 1989
Murdered: January 25, 1994

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is very much appreciated and will assist me in future writings. Please leave positive feedback only. Spelling and grammar mistakes and negative feedback should be sent to Teraisa [@] gmail.com so I can remedy immediately. Thank you, ~Teraisa